IBM® Rational® Reporting for Development Intelligence is a reporting component that provides Cognos and advanced reporting capabilities for the various Collaborative Lifecycle Management product suite.
- Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence architecture
- Installing Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Architecture of Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Installation roadmap for Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Rational technical resources on
- Reporting tutorials
- Attend a free developerWorks Live! briefing.
Get products and technologies
Download IBM® product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.
Amanda Brijpaul has been with the Rational software group for eleven years. She has worked in training for over twenty years, including three years in South Korea and three years in Canada. She has created training for Rational's project, portfolio and process management tools, as well as training on RUP and agile methodologies. She is currently focused on enablement for Rational's reporting solutions, which include some Cognos software.