In Part 1 of this demo series, we'll first show you how to create a new requirement using Rational® DOORS. Next, we update the product backlog and describe the highest priority features using Rational Team Concert. Finally, we use Rational Team Concert to plan out the iterations, or the sprints in this case, and assign work to different individuals.
See a day in the life of an agile development team in this 6-part demo series. From a requirement to the final test run, watch how the team solves a problem using Rational software. You'll see demos of Rational Team Concert, Rational DOORS, Rational Rhapsody, and Rational Quality Manager.
|Product download||Rational DOORS||N/A|
|Product download||Rational Team Concert||Varies|
- Rational Team Concert technical resources
- Rational Quality Manager technical resoures
- Rational Rhapsody technical resoures
- Rational DOORS product page
- Rational Document Download Information Center
- Rational webcasts, teleconferences, and podcasts
- Rational technical resources on developerWorks
Get products and technologies
- Try IBM Rational Rhapsody Developer, IBM Rational Team Concert Express Edition, and Rational Quality Manager.