See how Lotus® Widget Factory and Lotus Mashups can be used to build and deploy tenant specific configurable widgets in access controlled mashup pages in a sample multi-tenant banking application. Then watch how these widgets can be used to invoke RESTful Web services running in tenant specific instances of WebSphere sMash in the sample application.
|Deployment code and setup instructions||Mashups.zip||6.1MB|
- WebSphere sMash product page: Get started with WebSphere sMash and download free of charge.
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners. Link to case studies, research documents, and current events. Learn about the many benefits of joining the IBM SaaS community, including a no-charge 90 minute consultation on your SaaS development project.
Get products and technologies
- IBM WebSphere sMash on Cloud: Develop your applications on Amazon EC2 using a public version of WebSphere sMash.
- Learn about IBM's middleware offerings in the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud.
- IBM product evaluation versions: Download or explore the online trials in the IBM SOA Sandbox and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.