Learn how to create an iteration plan, how to edit the plan overview and how to balance the workload across team members. Teams following agile methods typically divide their release schedule into a series of fixed-length development iterations, with fixed end dates. Planning for these involves scheduling the work to be done during an iteration and assigning elements of that work to members of the team. To be effective, plans need to be accessible to everyone on the team and to change dynamically over the course of the iteration to reflect the team's position and direction. This demo shows you how.
In this demo series, the Jazz client refers to the IBM Rational Team Concert product and the Jazz server refers to the IBM Rational Jazz Team Server.
Less than 10 minutes.
|Product download||Rational Team Concert||varies|
- Learn more about Jazz.
- Join the Jazz community and get access to product betas and other early Jazz technology.
- Find more resources at the Jazz space on developerWorks.
- Podcast: Swinging with Jazz and Rational Team Concert: A chat with Rational leaders on the open beta of Rational Team Concert Express.
- Learn how to install and configure Rational Team Concert Express with this guide from developerWorks.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.