Learn about Jazz work items in this demo. In Jazz, a work item is a generalized notion of a development task. Typical work item types are defects, enhancements, and tasks. Jazz uses work items as a key indicator of project quality and project health along with build status and other indicators. Work items help the team track and coordinate their work.
Less than 10 minutes.
|Product download||Rational Team Concert||varies|
- Learn more from this Jazz overview.
- Learn how to install and configure Rational Team Concert Express.
- Join the Jazz community and get access to product betas and other early Jazz technology.
- Find more resources at the Jazz space on developerWorks.
- Podcast: Swinging with Jazz and Rational Team Concert: A chat with Rational leaders on the open beta of Rational Team Concert Express.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.