See how a fictional company uses the IBM® pureQuery data access platform to optimize existing applications, providing the potential to reduce hardware and software costs. Follow along with a DBA as he measures performance before and after using the pureQuery client optimization process, which requires no changes to existing applications. And find out how you can obtain your own pureQuery savings assessment.
|Download the demo script||pureQuery4zOSscript.pdf||17KB|
- DB2® for z/OS® on developerWorks: Technical resource center for DB2 for z/OS.
- IBM Data Studio pureQuery Runtime for z/OS Performance: The results of a performance study comparing pureQuery access methods with a variety of popular Java data access alternatives (including JDBC).
- More pureQuery Performance: Now with .NET applications accessing DB2 for z/OS: The results of a performance study comparing the benefits of pureQuery client optimization for .NET applications.
- Redbook: Using Integrated Data Management Solutions to Meet Service Level Objectives: Learn how the fictional retailer,The Great Outdoor Company, uses Integrated Data Management solutions by IBM to optimize data management for performance, productivity, and manageability.
- Integrated Data Management: Learn about IBM's Integrated Data Management solutions.
- Integrated Data Management (Optim and Data Studio) space: Technical and learning resources for Integrated Data Management.
- IBM pureQuery product page:: Learn about this high-performance data access platform.
- Optim pureQuery Runtime for Linux, UNIX and Windows: Find additional information for pureQuery Runtime.