IBM® InfoSphere® Optim™ Query Capture and Replay is a web-based tool that lets you capture production workloads, replay them in test environments, and analyze the impact that enterprise changes might have.
- InfoSphere Optim Query Capture and Replay for DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- InfoSphere Optim Query Workload Tuner for DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- Optim Test Data Management
- InfoSphere Optim Data Management Solutions
- IBM InfoSphere Optim product family
Thuan Bui has worked more than 25 years for IBM in development, quality assurance, customer support, performance, and management positions in database and data management technology. He currently works on the IBM Optim Solutions Technical Enablement team at Silicon Valley Lab, California, and is responsible for developing demos on IBM Optim products and solutions.
Hassi Norlén started his career at IBM eleven years ago in the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) field, and has since migrated over to database management and monitoring software solutions. His subjects of expertise are up and running documentation and user interface development using the progressive disclosure methodology. Hassi is an information developer with InfoSphere Optim Data Management Solutions at the IBM Costa Mesa lab in California.