This demo shows how a data architect at a fictional company uses IBM® InfoSphere® Data Architect to efficiently create multidimensional data models of a new data mart, which can be used for business intelligence and analytical reports. The process focuses on data model transformation and validation (including built-in best practices), customizable diagrams, and DDL script generation.
|Product download||InfoSphere Data Architect||91MB to 1250MB|
- InfoSphere Data Architect: Find product information for this enterprise data modeling and integration design tool.
- Introduction to InfoSphere Data Architect: View the introductory demo to learn more about this product that provides rich and powerful capabilities for collaborative data design and modeling.
- Cognos® 8 Business Intelligence: Find product information for this product that delivers the complete range of business intelligence capabilities
- developerWorks Optim™ family: Find technical resources for the entire IBM Optim family of products.
- Data Lifecycle Management Solutions: Find additional information about InfoSphere Optim.
- Dimensional Modeling: In a Business Intelligence Environment: Read this IBM Redbook to learn more about dimensional data modeling techniques and technology.
Get products and technologies
- Evaluate IBM products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial, or try a product online.
- My developerWorks community: Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.