This demo continues where part 1 left off. It follows the developer (Alex) as he works on resolving the defect submitted to him. Alex uses IBM® Rational® Application Developer with plug-ins for ClearQuest® and ClearCase®. First, you'll see Alex's to-do list that contains submitted high severity defects assigned to him. Next, Alex connects to the ClearCase server and changes the code to correct the defect. Then Alex verifies his changes by running the application within his IDE. Finally, Alex checks in his changes and transition the state of the defect from open to resolved using ClearQuest. This is the second of a two-part demo series.
- Find technical content and resources on developerWorks Rational.
- Find resources on developerWorks for Rational ClearQuest.
- Find resources on developerWorks for Rational ClearCase.
- Browse the technology bookstore for books on these and other technical topics.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.