This briefing highlights the key role that requirements play in
application lifecycle management -- from business needs identification,
to design, development, testing, and reporting.
- See demonstrations of IBM solutions for requirements definition and management, emphasizing collaborative techniques for elicitation, definition, elaboration, validation, and management for faster execution and better quality requirements.
- See examples of integrated solutions and how they bring stakeholders into the process earlier and often for better project outcomes.
- Get an overview of IBM Rational Requirements Definition and Management Solutions, and how it integrates across the lifecycle to align business goals and objectives with software requirements
- Learn how to use various techniques to elicit, define, and elaborate business goals, objectives, and requirements using the requirements and definition solution.
- Observe how quickly and easily requirements are defined by creating business and use case diagrams, rich text documents, glossaries, sketches and storyboards.
- See how business process modeling, using Requirements Composer help business users make better operational decisions about change, using modeling and simulation.
- Learn to develop better test plans and test cases to certify that business and user needs are met.
- Determine how to manage requirements in RequisitePro that have been defined in Rational Requirements Composer.
Join this group to discuss and post suggestions about this event