This one day IBM Cognos TM1 (v10.1) workshop enables participants to gain appreciation and understand TM1 (with the latest features). The workshop covers the basics of Cubes, Dimensions, Views, etc.... Leading into use of TM1 components to design a model.
Via hands-on labs participants will use majority of the components to design and develop a model.
Topics covered include:
- Examine the components of a TM1 Model,
- Create dimensions,
- Build cubes and views,
- Use Performance Modeler, and Cognos Insight,
- Learn about Sandboxing and Contributor
This workshop highlights the following:
- Learn and experience use of IBM Cognos TM1 v10.1, using Performance Modeler and Cognos Insight.
- Basic knowledge of Planning, Analytics and OLAP will be of benefit, but not necessary.
Target Audience: Business and Technical professionals, Business Partners, ISVs, Customers and Academics
Targeted Roles: Business and Technicians involved in: Analytics, Planning, Forecasting and Modeling
Duration: 1 days
Brand Focus: IM, Cognos
Interested in this subject?
Visit IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Workshop developerWorks group for more information on this Cognos event.