About IBM Netezza Developer Network
The IBM Netezza Developer Network (NDN) is a community-based program that enables developers to leverage IBM Netezza’s high-performance analytic appliances. Developers can learn about progressive uses of our appliances and develop their own applications and algorithms for competitive advantage.
What you can do and learn in the NDN?
- User Defined Functions, Aggregates, Table Functions (collectively "UDXs")
- Analytic Executables (aka User Defined Analytic Processes or UDAPs)
- Stored Procedures (NZPLSQL)
- Shared Libraries
- Netezza Analytics, including Spatial
- Development in C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, R, Fortran, Lua, Hadoop
- IBM Netezza Software Emulator
- IBM Netezza Plug-in for Eclipse Framework
- Developer Documentation
- Special developer email support
- Message Boards
Who should participate?
The NDN is open to individuals or organizations interested in developing solutions that leverage the IBM Netezza analytic appliance platform (developers, systems integrators and technology partners as well as members of the academic community).
Since most of the material is sensitive to IBM, we've created a private developerWorks page where members must be vetted.
To join this private NDN site, please fill out the following email request: send an email to us by clicking on this link.