IBM Electronic Support's Tuesday Plans @ Innovate 2011!
June 5-9, 2011 Orlando, FL | http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/innovate/
What are we doing Tuesday?
- 9:45 am – 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Support Café (Europe 3)
- Drop by and talk to Patrick & Bob - they want your feedback on IBM's online support site and tooling! How are we doing? What do you like? What do you think needs improvement?
- 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm: “Roundtable: New IBM Support Portal Features for IBM Software Accelerated Value Program (AVP) Clients” (Asia 5)
- IBM has made numerous improvements to our online support over the past 12 months. We want to better understand how our AVP clients use our support sites and online tools. Are we going in the correct direction? What else do we need to update or clarify? These support sites and online tools are built for you, our clients. Help us make them the best they can be!
- IBM Software Accelerated Value Program is an advanced technical support offering providing personalized expert assistance to support a customer’s mission-critical IBM Rational Software environment. IBM Software Accelerated Value team is sponsoring the Red Carpet Lounge for our Accelerated Value clients at Innovate 2011.
- Visit the Rational Accelerated Value Program site for more details on this program.
- Visit the Rational Accelerated Value Program (AVP) Innovate 2011 Schedule Page for complete session details and schedules.
- 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm: Exhibit Hall and IBM Solution Center
- Look for the IBM Electronic Support team at the Rational Social Media area and stage.
- 7:30 pm - 8:30pm: Birds of a Feather: “Leveraging IBM eSupport Tools & Content” (Oceanic 1)
- Patrick O'Connor, Communications Strategist for IBM Electronic Support Adoption,
will be demoing and discussing current IBM Electronic Support
initiatives including the updated Rational RFE Community and the IBM
- This is going to be an interactive
discussion - we want to hear from you, our clients, on how we are doing
concerning online support and online tooling!
- 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm: Super Women’s Group Reception (Asia 5)
all the ladies attending Innovate 2011, you are invited to join IBM
Rational management and other leaders in Software & Technology for a
networking reception to meet one another and share all the great events
since the last Innovate conference!
- Visit the Notes from Rational Support blog for complete details.
Map of our Plans
So visit Patrick and Bob plus the rest of the Rational Client Support team in the Support Café plus all the other locations listed above for answers to all your IBM Electronic Support questions!
We want to meet with you and hear your feedback!
For more information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools, please visit: http://www.ibm.com/electronicsupport
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Education Assistant site. Click on any brand link in the center of this page, then click on the "IBM Electronic Support tools and resources" section to expand a listing of video topics.