Tip of the Day: Seeing more information in IBM Support Portal modules
How do I see more information in the module?
The IBM Support Portal delivers a large amount of data in a small amount of space.
Each module sorts its content by product.
You can explore the information in two ways:
- Expand product sections in the modules using expand and collapse arrows to display and hide lists of available resources for each product. (Click on the image for full-size screen shot of these arrows.)
- Open the full-page view of a module to see the complete list of resources available in this category for this product. Click "More results" from a module listing to see a maximized view of the module for the associated product. (Click on the image to right for full-size screen shot of the location of a "more results" link plus the results page it produces.)
Important: To add or delete a module, you must first be signed in.
- Also signing in has the added benefit of saving your IBM Support Portal settings on ibm.com's site, so you can change computers or browsers and all your choices will be saved!
- Site Assistance page - Listing of various IBM Support Portal help topics.
- IBM Support Portal - Visit the actual site to experience IBM's continuously updated support site first hand!
- http://www.ibm.com/electronicsupport - Education site containing detailed information about all of IBM's Electronic Support sites and tools.
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
If you can't access YouTube, our videos are also available in the IBM Education Assistant site. Click on any brand link in the center of this page, then click on the "IBM Electronic Support tools and resources" section to expand a listing of video topics.