Watch the demonstration video
IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile is available as an appliance in either a hardware or virtual form factor. Security Access Manager for Mobile provides single sign-on support for mobile applications, context aware authorization based on device fingerprinting, geolocation awareness, and IP address reputation. Security Access Manager for Mobile has built-in integration with WorkLight so you can specify policies based on conditions in the application, such as transaction amount. Security Access Manager for Mobile also provides a built-in mobile authentication service and one-time password support.
This demonstration video shows three scenarios:
- First, you see a demo of Security Access Manager for Mobile's device fingerprinting capability in action, and then you see the attributes that Security Access Manager for Mobile collected in the background.
- Second, the WorkLight integration is demonstrated with a policy that uses low-risk authentication for small transaction amounts, strong one-time password authentication for higher value transactions, and transactions above a certain amount are denied from mobile devices.
- In the third location, authorization decisions are based on the location of the mobile device.
- Visit the Security On developerWorks blog to learn about new security-related how-to guides, articles, and demo videos.
- Visit the Security On developerWorks community to find more how-to-guides, articles, videos, and demos in our community resource library.
- Visit the Security zone on developerWorks to find more how-to-guides, articles, videos, and demos in our technical library.
- Sign up for the weekly Security On developerWorks newsletter for the latest security headlines.
- Follow @dwsecurity to get updates from the developerWorks security zone in real time.
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Crazy about Security? Sign up for our monthly newsletter and the latest Security news.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.