Before you start
Learn what to expect from this tutorial and how to get the most out of it.
This tutorial covers the development and runtime of an example application that integrates IBM Lotus Forms with SAP using the Lotus Forms Services Platform.
In this tutorial, you learn how to integrate Lotus Forms with SAP using the Lotus Forms Services Platform (formerly called IBM Workplace Forms Services Platform).
This tutorial is written for architects and developers who already have a basic to intermediate knowledge of Lotus Forms, IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender, and SAP.
The following software is required to develop and execute the sample application in this tutorial:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- IBM Lotus Forms Server V3.0 (includes Services Platform)
- IBM Lotus Forms API V3.0
- IBM Lotus Forms Designer V3.0
- IBM Lotus Forms Viewer V3.0
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.1 (Build 114 or later)
- SAP RFC client library 6.40
- SAP Extender Pack for WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.1