IBM Mobile Connect (formerly Lotus Mobile Connect) is a platform that lets you create secure, mobile virtual private networks (VPNs) that extend your existing instant messaging and enterprise applications to your mobile workforce.
IBM Mobile Connect V6.1.5 provides enhanced platform support, including a new Mobility Client for Android V4 phones and tablets, and integration with IBM Connections Mobile, IBM Sametime Mobile, and IBM Lotus Traveler. More >
- Using IBM Mobile Connect Client to implement secure enterprise-class wireless communication
This article outlines the best practices for implementing the IBM Mobile Connect client on different wireless smart mobile platforms as well as OS's using wireless networks.
- Developing a WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager Status DLL
This article describes the status DLL interface and demonstrates how you can use it to enhance the functionality of the Connection Manager Mobility Client on Windows 32-bit operating systems.
- Interoperability of IBM WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager and Third Party Virtual Private Networks
This white paper explores the interoperability of Connection Manager and other VPN solutions.
- Develop a Custom Java Client for WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager
IBM WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager lets youto optimize and secure the connection between mobile clients and IT infrastructure. This article describes how to use the Connection Manager Mobility Client toolkit to develop a custom Java client.
- Tuning WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager
This article describes the IBM WebSphere Everyplace Connection Managervirtual private network (VPN) architecture and many of the configurationparameters that affect its performance.
- Securing wireless communications with the WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager
This paper focuses on the many security options in the WebSphere Everyplace Connection Manager components.