IBM developerWorks is proud and happy to celebrate its tenth birthday on September 28, 2009.
IBM developerWorks Lotus joined the developerWorks family after two earlier successful incarnations:
- Notes.net was launched in January 1997.
- Notes.net was relaunched as Lotus Developer Domain in April 2002.
Over the years, developerWorks Lotus has published an average of 100 feature articles and tutorials each year. Here is a list of some of our greatest hits – measured in popularity, longevity, and contribution to the loyal following of Lotus application developers who continue to make this site an essential destination.
In no particular order, some of our most popular articles include these:
- What's new in IBM Lotus Notes 8.5
- The History of Notes and Domino
- IBM Lotus Domino going green: The new Lotus Domino attachment and object service
- IBM Lotus Domino, Linux, virtualization, scalability: No longer mutually exclusive terms
- Applying the Fishbone diagram and Pareto principle to Domino
- New features in IBM Lotus iNotes 8.5: Ultra-lite mode and the Lotus iNotes redirector
- Extending IBM Lotus Sametime Connect V7.5
- What it takes to drive IBM Lotus Connections adoption in the enterprise
- Integrating IBM Lotus Quickr with IBM WebSphere Portal using IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory
- Integrating IBM Lotus Forms with IBM Lotus Domino
Read more about developerWorks and its 10 years of IT leadership.
Check out the developerWorks timeline: the first 10 years.
Dig deeper into IBM collaboration and social software on developerWorks
Experiment with new directions in software development.
Read and subscribe for the best and latest technical info to help you deal with your development challenges.
Software development in the cloud. Register today and get free private projects through 2014.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.