IBM Sametime 8.5 has many new components that leverage IBM WebSphere and IBM DB2 infrastructures. This paper provides an overview of the security features of the new WebSphere 8.5.2-infrastructure-based offerings along with security-related best practices for the existing components.
In this white paper
- Infrastructure security
- Component-related specifics
- Other component specifics
- Microsoft Office integration
- About the authors
|White paper in PDF format||ST852SecurityFeaturesFinal.pdf||436 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- IBM Redbooks® publication, "WebSphere Application Server V7.0 Security Guide."
- developerWorks white paper, "Enabling SSL in IBM Lotus Sametime 8.5.1: A complete guide."
- SIP: Session Initiation Protocol
- SRTP: The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol
- SDES: Session Description Protocol (SDP) Security Descriptions for Media Streams
- Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
- Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
- IBM Sametime 8.5.2 reviewers guide