This white paper describes the various architectural possibilities for an IBM Lotus® Sametime® 8.5.1 environment. It discusses how each component can be implemented in both a managed and unmanaged configuration, including example deployments, as well as caveats and restrictions for each component.
In this white paper
- Architecture design considerations
- WAS component architecture
- Sametime Community services
- Sametime Classic Meeting services
- Sametime System Console
- Sametime Proxy server
- Sametime Meeting server
- Sametime Media server
- Assembling the infrastructure
- About the author
|White paper in PDF format||Sametime851EnterpriseArchitectureDesignFinal.pdf||1,296 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Lotus Sametime product documentation.
- developerWorks Lotus Sametime product page.
- developerWorks article, "Deploying a scalable IBM Lotus Sametime 8.5.1 environment for small-to-medium businesses."
- developerWorks article, "“Enabling SSL in IBM Lotus Sametime 8.5.1: A complete guide."