This white paper explains the details you need for customizing IBM Lotus® Quickr® 8.5 for Domino® and provides guidelines and tips on how to migrate Team Places from the Quickr v8.2 theme to the v8.5 theme. We focus on how the Quickr 8.5 theme works and explain the differences between the 8.2 and 8.5 themes.
NOTE: Queries related to the information contained within this document fall outside the remit of Support. For further information, please refer to our Field Services teams.
In this white paper
- Anatomy of the Quickr 8.5 theme
- What's new in the Quickr 8.5 for Domino theme
- Creating a custom theme
- Customizing forms
- Customizing widgets
- Migrating customized templates to the 8.5 theme
- Quickr for Domino hooks
- Other customizations
- General tips and precautions
- About the authors
|White paper in PDF format||CustomizationMigrationQuickr8.5DominoFinal.pdf||1.42 MB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Refer to chapters 4 and 11 of the IBM Redbooks publication, "Customizing QuickPlace."
- Read the developerWorks® Lotus article, "Introducing IBM Lotus Quickr REST services."
- Refer to the developerWorks Lotus Quickr product page.
- Refer to the developerWorks Lotus Quickr documentation page.