This article explains how to use IBM WebSphere® Portal 6.1.5 Application Infrastructure (AI) Representational State Transfer (REST) services to access information about the members of IBM Lotus® Quickr® 8.5.0 places. We also explain how to use the REST services and Dojo to build a simple widget that displays details of members of the place.
In this white paper
- Overview of AI REST feeds
- Overview of the Place Member Viewer widget
- Retrieving Member details
- Retrieving Members feed using Dojo's xhrGet
- Parsing the ATOM document
- Sample widget code
- About the authors
|White paper in PDF format||QuickrMemberViewerFinal.pdf||209 KB|
|Sample application in EAR format||viewmembers.ear||7 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- WebSphere Portal 6.1.5 Information Center.
- Dojo Toolkit.
- developerWorks article, "Introducing IBM Lotus Quickr REST services."
- developerWorks article, "REST, Web Services, REST-ful services."
- IBM Tutorial: Creating a REST Widget with IBM Lotus Widget Factory
- Lotus Quickr wiki article, REST services for documents."
- ATOM Syndication Format introduction.
- Discussion Forum on Quickr J Templates Community: View Members with WebSphere Portal AI REST API.