This white paper explains how to improve IBM Lotus Notes® Client 8.5.x performance from the perspectives of the operating system and applications. It is based on recommendations made to customers in real-life production environments that, when implemented, will increase performance for the Lotus Notes and the entire OS as a whole.
In this white paper
- Operating system performance
- Addressing hard drive indexing
- Addressing hard drive fragmentation
- Improving Windows cold boot startup / boot storm duration
- Client-level performance
- About the author
|White paper in PDF format||ImprovingNotesClientPerformanceStabilityFinal.pdf||143 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Contribute to the IBM Lotus Domino wiki.
- Refer to the developerWorks IBM Lotus Notes and Domino product page.
- Refer to the IBM Lotus Notes product documentation.
- Read the developerWorks article, "IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 server performance, part 1: IBM Lotus Notes performance."