Learn how to configure and deploy the IBM Lotus iNotes (formerly known as IBM Lotus Domino Web Access) with IBM Lotus Domino 8.x and 8.5.x Off-Line Services (DOLS), including how to archive locally and how to use DOLS on clustered mail servers. This white paper focuses on how to implement DOLS functionality, covering best practices and tips for planning the DOLS deployment.
In this white paper
- Overview of DOLS
- Understanding DOLS terms
- Taking your Lotus iNotes mail file offline
- Understanding how DOLS works
- DOLS usability in different environments
- About the authors
|White paper in PDF format||DOLS_ConfiguringDeployingFinal.pdf||680 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Refer to the IBM Lotus Domino and Notes Information Center.
- Refer to the Notes and Domino product wiki.
- Read the wiki article, “Domino Offline Services (DOLS) Knowledge Collection.”
- IBM Support Technote #1195125, "Initial synchronization fails while installing offline subscription for a database."
- IBM Support Technote #1207136, "How To Access a Directory Catalog when Offline via Domino Off-Line Service (DOLS)."
- IBM Support Technote #1255059, "Authentication and tunneling with a Forward Proxy or Reverse Proxy with DOLS."
- IBM Support Technote #1178976, "How To Take Databases other than Domino Mail Files Off-line via Domino Off-Line Services."
- IBM Support Technote #1289170, "How to synchronize online and offline password for DOLS."
- Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino: Delivering innovation through open collaboration