Learn how to develop an application that integrates with IBM SmartCloud for Social Business by authenticating/authorizing via the Open Authorization protocol, calling the SmartCloud for Social Business service APIs to do a useful task, and extending the UI to show an integrated look. A sample Web application is used as the primary tool to illustrate the required steps to integrate with IBM's premier cloud offering.
In this white paper
- UI extensions
- Author bio
|White paper in PDF format||DevelopingSmartCloudApp_Final.pdf||489 KB|
|Sample Web application||SBTKDeveloperAppPackage.zip ( HTTP | FTP )||1,473 KB|
- Refer to the IBM SmartCloud for Social Business product wiki.
- Read the product documentation topic, "Application integration for IBM SmartCloud for Social Business."
- Read the product documentation topic, "Open Authorization."
- Read the product documentation topic, "IBM Social Business Toolkit."
- IBM Social Business Toolkit API Explorer.
- Open Authorization Web site.
- IBM SmartCloud for Social Business: Global food company connects in cloud to improve customer service