In this white paper we discuss the technical reasons why the IBM Lotus Domino Attachment and Object Service (DAOS) needs Domino transaction logging as a pre-requisite and describe how to configure transaction logging to best meet the needs of DAOS.
In this white paper
- Why does DAOS need transaction logging?
- Transaction logging for DAOS in practice
- Impact of sub-optimal transaction log configuration
- Other considerations
- Author biography
|White paper in PDF format||DAOSWhyTLOptMatters_Final.pdf||146 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Read the developerWorks article, "Achieving ultimate storage and server cost savings with DAOS in IBM Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino 8.5."
- Read the developerWorks article, "Optimizing server performance: Transaction logging."
- Read the IBM Support document #7009309, "Notes/Domino Best Practices: Transaction Logging."
- Refer to the wiki articles on IBM Lotus Domino attachment and object services (DAOS).