By Amit Kumar Singh
This white paper describes the various components involved in IBM Lotus® Web Content Management™ 6.x syndication and explains how you can make the tool work for you. Also included are detailed discussions of some of the concepts involved in troubleshooting common syndication issues.
In this article
- The what, when, and how of syndication
- Components involved in syndication
- Syndication in a clustered environment
- Event Log database facts
- Considerations and limitations
- Best practices for syndication
- About the author
|Whitepaper in PDF format||WCMSyndicationFinal.pdf||311 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- IBM WebSphere Portal Version 6.1 Information Center: Web Content Management Edition.
- WebSphere Portal Family wiki: Lotus Web Content Management.
- developerWorks white paper, "Best practices for using IBM Workplace Web Content Management V6."
- developerWorks article, "Understanding syndication in IBM Workplace Web Content Management."