With Lotus® Notes® and Domino® 8.5, world-class business e-mail and collaboration take another exciting step forward, offering new approaches to enhance efficiency and creativity, while extending the value of current investments.
This white paper guides you through the newly released, innovative, and open features of Notes and Domino 8.5. It is a must-read for any existing or potential user of Lotus Notes and Domino, from the casual user to the administrator or application developer to the line-of-business executive.
In this article
- What's new in the Lotus Notes 8.5 client
- What's new in the Lotus Domino 8.5 server
- Lotus iNotes
|Reviewer's guide in PDF format||ND8.5RevGuideFinal.pdf||628 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Refer to the IBM Lotus Domino and Notes information center
- Refer to the Lotus Notes and Domino wiki
- Read the developerWorks Lotus article, "IBM Lotus Domino going green: The new Lotus Domino attachment and object service"
- Refer to the IBM Lotus Notes and Domino product page
- Download a beta version of Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino 8.5 from the developerWorks Downloads page: Trial: Lotus Notes, Domino Designer, and Domino Administrator clients