By En Hui Chen and Chao Feng Yang
This white paper explains how to configure IBM Tivoli® Access Manager as a single sign-on (SSO) solution for IBM Lotus® Connections 2.5. Though this is an optional configuration, it is recommended in order to provide a more secure environment, especially if users are accessing Lotus Connections from a wide area network (WAN).
In this article
- Installing Tivoli Access Manager
- Configuring Tivoli Access Manager
- Setting up SSO using Tivoli Access Manager form-based authentication
- About the authors
|White paper in PDF format||RevTAM_SSO_Connections_2.5Final.pdf||939 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Read the Lotus Connections wiki article, "IBM Lotus Connections 2.5 secure configuration guidelines."
- Read the Lotus Connections wiki article, "Configuring Microsoft Windows single sign-on for IBM Lotus Connections 2.5."
- Read the Lotus Connections wiki article, "Setting up single sign-on between IBM Lotus Connections 2.5 and Computer Associates' SiteMinder.
- Refer to the Lotus Connections 2.5 Information Center.
- Refer to the IBM Lotus Connections product page.
- Refer to the IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.1 Information Center.
- Refer to the Lotus Connections wiki.