The purpose of this white paper is to give users a good understanding of how IBM Lotus® Connections uses IBM Tivoli® Directory Integrator, so they can understand how to look at the Lotus Connections AssemblyLines and understand what they do.
In this white paper
- Out-of-the-box Profiles population
- Setting up the development environment
- Testing your configuration
- Connections 2.5 "Best Practice" approach
- Connections 3.0 "Best Practice" approach
- Custom delete logic
- New Connectors
- Sample files
- Appendix: Comprehensive overview of all notifications in Lotus Connections 3.0
- About the authors
|White paper in PDF format||Connections_TDI_GuideFinal.pdf||3,976 KB|
|Sample properties file||IBMPoCprofiles_tdi.properties||1 KB|
|Sample Connections Configuration file||IBMPoC_Custom_ALs.xml||362 KB|
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Refer to the Lotus Connections wiki.
- Refer to the Tivoli Directory Integrator information center.
- Read the Tivoli Directory Integrator Getting Started Guide.
- Take the Tivoli Directory Integrator tutorial, "Handling Exceptions/Errors with TDI."
- Watch the videos, "TDI is alive and TDI on YouTube.