View or download these featured on-demand demos showcasing IBM Collaboration Solutions software products.
More demos of IBM Collaboration Solutions software products
- Find media resources including demonstrations, videos, tutorials, reference cards, and web seminars to help you get started with IBM Collaboration Solutions Products.
- Go to the Video Gallery in the IBM Collaboration Solutions product wikis; for example, see the Video Gallery in the IBM Notes and Domino Application Development wiki
- Go to the IBM software downloads Web site and search for demos
Featured demos from IBM Collaboration Solutions product wikis
- What's New in IBM Lotus Domino Designer
This video provides an overview of the new Eclipse-based Lotus Domino Designer client interface.
- XPages Components in the Notes 8.5.1
Client: Video Demonstrations
Part 1 of this 2-part video series demonstrates how to create an XPages component, how to include it in a composite application, and how to use component parameters to customize it at run time. Part 2 demonstrates how you can integrate this component with other Notes client and web components to publish and receive events.
- Creating a simple XPages
This video demonstrates how to create a simple XPages Web application in Domino Designer 8.5 from start to finish.
- Using XHTML on an XPage
This video demonstrates how to create a XHTML unordered list using an XPage repeat control.
- Adding the Google Gadget widget to the
This demonstration shows you how to create a new page in the mashup builder. It comes from Module B, Lesson 2: Adding the Google Gadget widget to the mashup builder in the tutorial titled Introduction to creating mashups using Mashup Center 2.0.
Other featured demos
- Lotus Foundations
This illustrated demo provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of IBM Lotus Foundations, a family of software appliances providing a complete IT solution for small businesses that have little to no in-house IT expertise.