2003 bug fix patches
2003 kerntypes patches
2003 On-demand timer patches
2003 toolchain patches
2003 utilitity patches
- lkcdutils-4.1 Reduce dump size (savedump) patch
- lkcdutils-4.1 lkcd dump format version 8 patch
2004 bug fix patches
2004 On-demand timer patches
2005 bug fix patches
2006 bug fix patches
2006 On-demand timer patches
If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
This patch is equivalent to strace-4.4-1-s390-1-may2002 and contains the following strace bug fix:
- Wrong system call number derivation.
- Errors like e.g. segmentation faults.
- strace doesn't expect that an SVC instruction gets executed via an EXECUTE instruction. If this happens, strace derives the system call number out of an EXECUTE opcode instead of an SVC opcode. This results in a wrong system call number, which will be used for further computation.
- Take into account that SVC instructions get executed via EXECUTE.
Everybody should apply this patch.
To create the complete strace sources, the following patches need to be applied in sequence:
strace_4.4-1.tar.gz (see sourceforge.net/projects/strace/)
+ strace-4.4-1-s390-june2003.diff (IBM)
+ strace-4.4-1-s390-01-june2003.diff (IBM)