If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
The 2003-06-13 OCO-modules contain bug-fixes on top of those included in SUSE SLES 8 SP2.
These OCO modules are functionally equivalent to the vanilla kernel
2.4.19 OCO-modules of 2003-06-13.
It is recommended to use s390-tools 1.1.7 with these modules.
The modules include fixes for the following problems:
- qeth memory referenced after module removal.
- Oops after rmmod qeth
- osasnmpd failed with several SNMP replies from qeth
- osasnmpd terminates with bad return code
- high percentage of dropped packets using UDP
- qeth had high percentage of dropped UDP packets running on VM in V=V mode and also in V=R mode
- qeth sent wrong command when doing ioctl
- When issueing SIOCDEVPRIVATE+2, a wrong command code was sent to the card