If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
Category: operating system. Contains the source tree of a set of
user space utilities that should to be used together with the
Linux on zSeries kernel and device drivers.
/ MD5 recommended (superseded) (2005-10-04)
These s390-tools-1.5.0 replace s390-tools-1.4.1.
Added new tool:
- vmcp: tool for accessing the control program of z/VM using the
kernel module 'vmcp'.
- zfcpdbf: perl script to filter ZFCP debug (DBF) data.
Added new features for existing tools:
- vmconvert: 64bit support.
Enhance vmconvert that it can convert the new 64bit format
z/VM dumps in addition to the old format dumps.
- osasnmpd: implement long options.
For for all options now also long options have been implemented
using the "getopt_long" function.
- dasdxxxx: DASD tool harmonization.
Some changes are applied to dasdfmt, fdasd and dasdview either to
make the syntax more common to other Linux tools or to introduce
small enhancements to get better usability.
- zfcpdump: Update SCSI System Dumper.
Replaced the old Linux 2.4.19 kernel with Linux 2.6.12, and replaced
e2fsprogs version 1.32 with version 1.37.
The busybox will be removed completely, since the functionality
provided by busybox will be implemented manually.
- dbginfo.sh: collect additional debug output.
Fixed collection of s390dbf files which moved to debugfs.
Changed behavior when trying to detect kernel-version.
Back to top