If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
Category: operating system. Contains the source tree of a set of user space utilities that should to be used together with the Linux on zSeries kernel and device drivers.
This package contains the following bug fixes:
- chccwdev: Parsing of multiple ranges does not work in chccwdev.
- When using ranges only the first range of bus IDs might be used.
- Local variables in awk functions have to be defined as additional arguments to the function.
- Defined commonly used variables local in functions.
- vmconvert: Can not install vmconvert tool.
- 'make install' fails.
- Target directory (USRBINDIR) has not been defined.
- Define USRBINDIR.
- zfcpdump: Can not download e2fsprogs.
- Download using wget fails.
- Old URL is no longer valid.
- Define new and valid URL to download e2fsprogs.
Note: Because of missing kernel-interfaces the following s390-tools from 1.3 will not work with the "August 2001 stream": start_hsnc/ip-watcher, osasnmpd, qetharp, and qethconf.
SCSI IPL and dump:
To be able to use SCSI ipl and dump (zipl/zfcpdump) appropriate enablement microcode (FC9904) is required.
SCSI IPL for Linux as a VM-guest requires z/VM Version 4 Release 4 (PTF UM30989 installed) or higher.