If you download any software from this web site please be aware of the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities.
Category: operating system. Contains the source tree of a set of user space utilities that
should to be used together with the zSeries and S/390 LINUX kernel and device drivers.
Replacement for s390-tools 1.2.0 of 2003-06-30.
- osasnmpd problems during startup
- osasnmpd hangs when started
- threading problem
- use different threading approach
- tape390_display documentation enhancements.
- Some message were misleading/missing.
- Documentation could have been better.
- Changed some messages. Added examples to man page.
Note: s390-tools 1.2 are only tested with the kernels of "May 2002 stream" and "June 2003 stream".
Because of missing kernel-interfaces the following s390-tools from 1.2 will definitely not work with the "August 2001 stream": osasnmpd, qetharp and qethconf.
Note: To be able to use SCSI ipl and dump (zipl/zfcpdump) appropriate microcode and VM versions are required (not yet available).