IBM's X-Force research team has released the IBM X-Force 2013 Mid-Year Trend and Risk Report to summarize their latest IT security findings. Michael Hamelin is a security architect on the X-Force team, and in this interview he discusses reputation stealing, duplicate passwords, and the poisoned watering hole attacks documented in the latest IBM X-Force 2013 Mid-Year Trend and Risk Report.
- Download and read the full IBM X-Force 2013 Mid-Year Trend and Risk Report to find out about all the latest trends and the evolving IT risk landscape.
- Watch another video about the IBM X-Force 2013 Mid-Year Trend and Risk Report.
- Follow the developerWorks security zone on Twitter.
- Follow IBM X-Force on Twitter.
- Follow developerWorks on Twitter.
- Visit the security on developerWorks blog to find the latest how-to guides, videos, and technical articles on developerWorks.
Dig deeper into Security on developerWorks
Get samples, articles, product docs, and community resources to help build, deploy, and manage your cloud apps.
Crazy about Security? Sign up for our monthly newsletter and the latest Security news.
Software development in the cloud. Register today to create a project.
Evaluate IBM software and solutions, and transform challenges into opportunities.