Learn how Java Sockets over RDMA (JSOR), a new communication library in the IBM Java 7 SDK for Linux platforms, can improve throughput and reduce latency for client-server apps in cloud environments. More >
Tabs showing featured content and columns for developerWorks Java technology zone.
- Java.next: Overcome synonym suffering
Recognize similar functional constructs across the Java.next languages
- Implement responsive web design using WebSphere Portal, Part 3: Developing multi-channel portlets
A responsive portlet user interface is essential to a truly adaptive site experience across devices. Learn the RWD aspects of portlet development.
- Java.next: Functional coding styles
Discover functional constructs shared by Groovy, Scala, and Clojure and their benefits.
- Eliminate banner grabbing in Apache Tomcat
Don't let your Tomcat installation be a cyber snitch.
- Java.next: Currying and partial application
Add power and indirection to function dispatch
- Developing mobile apps with Node.js and MongoDB, Part 1: A team's methods and results
- alt.lang.jre (Multiple authors)
- AOP@Work (Multiple authors)
- Automation for the people (Duvall)
- Classworking toolkit (Sosnoski)
- Crossing Borders (Tate)
- Evolutionary architecture and emergent design (Ford)
- 5 things you didn't know about ... (Neward)
- Functional thinking (Ford)
- In pursuit of code quality (Glover)
- Java development 2.0 (Glover)