Today's business environment needs smarter IT solutions that respond to changing business demands. To address these demands, companies need an integrated solution that delivers simplified solutions across a wide range of business processes. WebSphere® Extended Deployment Compute Grid provides a multi-functional and multi-platform Java Batch solution that improves operational efficiency of business transaction processing. With support for batch jobs alongside online transactions, WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid delivers a near real-time user experience while optimizing costs.
IBM WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid lets you schedule, execute, and monitor batch jobs. Because online transaction processing and batch jobs execute simultaneously on the same server resources, you can avoid costly duplication of resources. Compute Grid supports job types of Java™ transactional batch, compute-intensive, "native execution", which enables non-Java workloads to run on distributed end points.
This product is available in the following languages: Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, English US, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazilian, Spanish.
When you download WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid V8.0, you have access to these free community resources, including a hosted forum monitored by WebSphere experts.
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid support page
- Troubleshooting guide for WebSphere Application Server
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid forum | All WebSphere forums
- WebSphere Extended Deployment library
- WebSphere Extended Deployment articles and tutorials on developerWorks
- All WebSphere tutorials
- Podcast: Making SOA real with WebSphere, Episode 1: Improving resource utilization
- Introduction to batch programming using WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid
- Executing batch programs in parallel with WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid
Subscribe to updates
Get pricing and purchase information for WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid V8.0.
Tell your boss
- Get started with Compute Grid
- Deliver qualities of service for batch workloads
- Optimize operations with WebSphere Extended Deployment features
- WebSphere Compute Grid: Technical Introduction
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid wiki
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid Information Center
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid forum