Today's business environment needs smarter IT solutions that respond to changing business demands. To address these demands, companies need an integrated solution that delivers simplified solutions across a wide range of business processes. WebSphere® Extended Deployment Compute Grid provides a multi-functional and multi-platform Java Batch solution that improves operational efficiency of business transaction processing. With support for batch jobs alongside online transactions, WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid delivers a near real-time user experience while optimizing costs.
IBM WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid lets you schedule, execute, and monitor batch jobs. Because online transaction processing and batch jobs execute simultaneously on the same server resources, you can avoid costly duplication of resources. Compute Grid supports job types of Java™ transactional batch, compute-intensive, "native execution", which enables non-Java workloads to run on distributed end points.
This product is available in the following languages: Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, English US, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazilian, Spanish.
This trial has all features enabled. Download the trial for a limited evaluation period.
|Linux, Windows||V8.0||171MB||Installation Manager*|
* WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid is installed using IBM Installation Manager. When you click the Download button, you will be prompted to download and install IBM Installation Manager. The installation sets a preference to connect to an IBM-hosted remote repository that contains the product code. After you have Installation Manager running, use your IBM ID and password to authenticate with the IBM repository and you will then be able to install the trial product and selected fixes.
The estimated download time over a 1.5Mbps connection is 19 minutes.
When you download this trial, you are automatically entitled to limited online support at no charge during the trial period. This online support lets you ask questions on the WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid forum.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
Related products and technologies
- WebSphere Application Server V8: The Compute Grid trial download requires a standalone WebSphere Application Server.
Get pricing and purchase information for WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid V8.0.
Tell your boss
- Get started with Compute Grid
- Deliver qualities of service for batch workloads
- Optimize operations with WebSphere Extended Deployment features
- WebSphere Compute Grid: Technical Introduction
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid wiki
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid Information Center
- WebSphere Extended Deployment Compute Grid forum