With IBM® Rational® Host Access Transformation Services (HATS), you can create Web, portal, mobile, and rich client applications that provide an easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) for your character-based 3270 and 5250 host applications. You can also use HATS to create Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) assets from logic contained in your character-based 3270, 5250, or VT host applications.
Don't want to download and install Rational Business Developer on your local machine? Try it in a sandbox instead, where hands-on exercises step you through real-world scenarios. Choose from the following sandboxes:
Tell your boss
- IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services data sheet (pdf)
- Reuse Proven Applications an IBM Enterprise Modernization Solution for System z
- Winnebago implements cost-effective web-based services with IBM Rational HATS
- What's new in IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services Version 8
- Demos: Rational Host Access Transformation Services
- Leveraging 3270 or 5250 data within Web-based mashup applications
- Enterprise Modernization: Why bother?
- Rational Host Access Transformation Services developerWorks resources
- HATS forum