IBM® XL Fortran for Linux is the compiler used by scientific and engineering communities to support extensive numerical, scientific, and high-performance computing.
Support from IBM
When you download the trial version of the Rational® Software Development Platform products, you are automatically entitled to online technical support at no charge for the evaluation period.
- Assistance with downloading the product is available online.
- Assistance with purchasing this product is available online.
Explore our community resources
- Create your My developerWorks profile today and setup a watchlist on XL Fortran for Linux. Get connected and stay connected with My developerWorks.
- Find other developerWorks members interested in XL Fortran for Linux.
- Follow our members' shared bookmarks on IBM compilers.
- Share what you know: join one of our developerWorks Rational community groups.
- Participate in this Fortran community.
- Get answers quickly -- visit the Linux for Power Architecture forum.
- Keep tabs on what's happening by reading the Rational events blog, which covers regional conferences, webcasts, telconferences, podcasts, and videos.
- What's new with XL Fortran for Linux V15.1
- How to improve the performance of programs calling mathematical functions
- Developer resources for Fortran
- Rational Fortran Cafe
- XL Fortran Compilers developerWorks page
Subscribe to updates
You can view pricing information for XL Fortran for Linux V15.1 or explore the available purchasing options.
Tell your boss
- What's new in IBM XL Fortran for AIX and Linux V15.1
- Fortran compilers developerWorks page
- Linux for Power Architecture forum
- Fortran Cafe - Community & Forum