IBM® Rational® RequisitePro® is a requirements and use case management tool for project teams who want to improve the communication of project goals, enhance collaborative development, reduce project risk and increase the quality of applications before deployment.
Support from IBM
When you download the trial version of the Rational® Software Development Platform products, you are automatically entitled to online technical support at no charge for the evaluation period.
- Assistance with downloading the product is available online.
- Assistance with purchasing this product is available online.
- Rational RequisitePro technical library
- Manage your requirements and more with RequisitePro
- Top rookie mistakes in IBM Rational RequisitePro - RequisitePro Project Administrator
- Technical briefing: Building better software faster with the IBM Software Development Platform
- All Rational tutorials
- Rational Global User Group Community
Subscribe to updates
To help you get started quickly and maximize your productivity with IBM Rational products, a variety of service options are available, including technical support, professional services, and instructor-led and Web-based training.
IBM Rational RequisitePro is available for purchase with either authorized user (single user) or floating (concurrent user) licenses. Read a guide to selecting the licensing option that is best for you.
Tell your boss
- Using IBM Rational RequisitePro to support a project responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Requirements management plan example
- Five levels of requirements management maturity (PDF)
- The role of requirements traceability in system development (PDF)
- RequisitePro evaluator's guide (PDF)
- RequisitePro product library
- Introduction to RequisitePro extensibility