Rational Quality Manager, built on the Jazz platform, is a collaborative, web-based, quality management solution that offers comprehensive test planning and test asset management from requirements to defects.
The resources below provide information on installing and using Rational Quality Manager, as well as for contacting IBM for support after you download the trial version of this product.
Support from IBM
When you download the trial version of the Rational® Software Development Platform products, you are automatically entitled to online technical support at no charge for the evaluation period.
- Assistance with downloading the product is available online.
- Assistance with purchasing this product is available online.
Explore our community resources
- Create your My developerWorks profile today and setup a watchlist on Rational quality management. Get connected and stay connected with My developerWorks.
- Looking for people with expertise in software development quality management?
- Enlist this group to help with issues on Rational quality management tools.
- Follow our members' shared bookmarks on Rational products.
- Participate in a blog or wiki on Rational products.
- Add your voice to the Global Rational User Community (GRUG), which helps individual user groups around the world.
- Keep tabs on what's happening by reading the Rational events blog, which covers regional conferences, webcasts, telconferences, podcasts, and videos.
- Rational Quality Manager Standard Edition support page
- Rational Quality Manager Express Edition support page
- Rational Quality Manager forum | All Rational forums
- IBM Rational Quality Manager Information Center
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management with Rational Products
- Video: Announcing The Next-Generation of Requirements Driven Software Quality