IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® family provides multiple editions to help systems engineers and embedded software developers analyze, design, develop, test, and deliver embedded, real-time systems and software.
For systems engineers, Rational Rhapsody Architect for Systems Engineers base edition enables requirements analysis using SysML/UML including Parametric Constraint Evaluation for trade studies. Rational Rhapsody Designer for Systems Engineers includes simulation for design validation.
For software developers, Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software base edition provides reverse engineering and code frame generation of C, C++, Java, C#. Rational Rhapsody Developer additionally provides a visual development environment that enables behavioral code generation of C, C++, Java and Ada that can target embedded RTOS.
Two trial options are available: Under the Evaluate tab below, select the Download option to download a 30 day trial or select the Sandbox option to evaluate Rhapsody on a server for four hours.
Rational Rhapsody product family
Rational Rhapsody editions
Don't want to download and install Rational Rhapsody on your local machine? Try it in a sandbox instead, where hands-on exercises step you through real-world scenarios.
Systems engineering and embedded software development with IBM Rational Rhapsody: Learn how IBM Rational Rhapsody helps automate the systems engineering and embedded software development process and validate designs earlier, when defects are less costly to address. Find out more about the systems engineering and software engineering capabilities in Rational Rhapsody.
Explore available purchasing options for Rational Rhapsody editions:
- Rational Rhapsody Designer for Systems Engineers
- Rational Rhapsody Architect for Systems Engineers
- Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software
- Rational Rhapsody Developer
Tell your boss
- Rhapsody case studies
- Rhapsody family brochure
- Video: Rational software helps Eaton and UPS reduce fuel consumption
- Rhapsody demos
- The impact of systems engineering on A&D industry program results
- Video: Raytheon at IBM Innovate 2012
- Rational Rhapsody developerWorks page
- What's New in Rational Rhapsody 8.0
- Rational Rhapsody wiki
- Rational Rhapsody Help
- Rational Rhapsody product support
- Find the latest news about IBM Rational Rhapsody
- Podcast: Find value in embedded development tools