IBM® Rational® Developer for Power Systems Software™ provides a family of tools into an Eclipse workbench including remote (IBM i, AIX®, or Linux®) file management, searching, editing, refactoring, application analysis, code coverage, performance, porting and migration advisors, build and debug.
Rational Developer for Power also provides a rich desktop integrated development, porting, and optimization environment for multi-platform development. When used in combination with IBM's Power Systems compilers and IBM Rational Team Concert™, Rational Developer for Power provides a comprehensive application development, porting, optimization environment, including compilers, development tools, and collaborative application life cycle management.
The resources below provide information on installing and using Rational Developer for Power, as well as for contacting IBM for support after you download the trial version of this product.
Support from IBM
When you download the trial version of the Rational® Software Development Platform products, you are automatically entitled to online technical support at no charge for the evaluation period.
- Assistance with downloading the product is available online.
- Assistance with purchasing this product is available online.
- Video: Rational Developer for Power Systems Software: AIX COBOL Overview
- Video: Rational Developer for Power Systems Software: C/C++
- Rational Developer for Power hub
Subscribe to updates
Tell your boss
- Rational Developer for Power Systems Software developerWorks page
- Community: Rational Developer for Power hub
- Smarter computing with Rational Power Tools
- A new class of tools for developing, porting, and optimizing C/C++ applications for AIX