IBM® Rational® Build Forge® provides an adaptive process execution framework that automates, orchestrates, manages, and tracks all the processes between each handoff within the assembly line of software development, creating an automated software factory.
The following product information is provided as a reference to help you evaluate Rational Build Forge.
Access self-help and training resources for IBM Rational Build Forge.
Explore our community resources
- Create your My developerWorks profile today and setup a watchlist on Rational Build Forge. Get connected and stay connected with My developerWorks.
- Looking for people with expertise in build management best practices?
- Read what bloggers are saying about Rational products.
- Follow our members' shared bookmarks on Rational products.
- Share what you know. Participate in a Rational Build Forge wiki, blog, or group.
- When you need advice on good build and release management practices, this forum is for you.
- Add your voice to the Global Rational User Community (GRUG), which helps individual user groups around the world.
- Keep tabs on what's happening by reading the Rational events blog, which covers regional conferences, webcasts, telconferences, podcasts, and videos.
- New to Rational
- Rational Build Forge product page
- Development community for Rational Build Forge
- System requirements
- Rational Build Forge support
- IBM Rational Build Forge product documentation
- Rational Build Forge forum | All forums
- Demos: Rational Build Forge
- Compare editions
- Articles and tutorials on developerWorks
- dW Live! briefings