IBM® PL/I for AIX® is a powerful development environment for building PL/I applications. With PL/I for AIX, you can use your existing PL/I code to upgrade your applications with the newest technologies. This compiler provides key enterprise modernization technologies and industry leading compilation and optimization technologies designed for AIX and Power Systems.
This product is available in English and Japanese only.
Support from IBM
When you download the trial version of the Rational® Software Development Platform products, you are automatically entitled to online technical support at no charge for the evaluation period.
- Assistance with downloading the product is available online.
- Assistance with purchasing this product is available online.
Explore our community resources
- Create your My developerWorks profile today and setup a watchlist on PL/I for AIX. Get connected and stay connected with My developerWorks.
- Find other developerWorks members interested in PL/I.
- Follow our members' shared bookmarks on IBM compilers.
- Share what you know: join the PL/I Café community group.
- Check out the PL/I blog on the developerWorks community.
- Get answers quickly -- visit the AIX for Power Architecture forum.
- Keep tabs on what's happening by reading the Rational events blog, which covers regional conferences, webcasts, telconferences, podcasts, and videos.
Subscribe to updates
You can view pricing information for PL/I for AIX or explore the available purchasing options.
Tell your boss
- What's new in PL/I for AIX, V3.1?
- See what IBM compilers can do for you
- Compatible, cross-platform, cross-product PL/I compilers