IBM® Rational® DOORS® enables product and systems stakeholders such as requirements engineers, analysts, developers, quality assurance engineers, customers, and suppliers, to gain greater visibility of up-to-date requirements and to collaborate in capture, review, and management of requirements. No download or install required, simply access the trial online through a web browser. See how easy it is to review, discuss, edit, and add requirements and to view traceability reports that enable requirements fulfilment to be easily tracked.
This product is available in the following languages: Chinese-Simplified, English, Japanese.
An evaluation guide is provided in the online trial environment, but formal support is not required. The resources below provide additional information on the capabilities and benefits of IBM® Rational® DOORS.
- IBM Rational DOORS product support page
- IBM Rational DOORS product forum
- Rational products discusssion forums | All developerWorks forums
- Webcast: Introduction to requirements management and IBM Rational DOORS
- IBM Rational DOORS developerWorks page
- IBM Rational DOORS information center
- IBM Rational DOORS technical library
- IBM Rational DOORS developerWorks tutorials