IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® Design Manager, based on the Jazz platform, helps systems engineers apply model-based systems engineering (MBSE) with SysML and helps embedded software developers break down engineering silos and collaborate on their designs with other stakeholders such as managers, quality engineers, suppliers, and customers. Designs authored in Rational Rhapsody can be shared, reviewed, searched, and commented on using a web client. Rational Rhapsody bring teams together to create better designs and to reuse existing assets.
The resources below provide information on installing and using Rational Rhapsody Design Manager, as well as for contacting IBM for support after you download the trial version of this product.
Support from IBM
When you download the trial version of the Rational® Software Development Platform products, you are automatically entitled to online technical support at no charge for the evaluation period.
- Assistance with downloading the product is available online.
- Assistance with purchasing this product is available online.
- Getting started with Rational Rhapsody Design Manager
- Getting started with collaborative design management
- Tutorials, samples, and demos
- Product support page
- Rational Rhapsody Jazz forum | Rational Rhapsody product forum | All forums
- Product upgrades and technical support for purchased products
- Request technical support e-mail updates
- Rational Rhapsody on developerWorks
- Rational Rhapsody demos
- Design Management Jazz page
- Jazz overview
- Rational Software for Systems
- Systems Engineering Solutions
- Rational Harmony for Embedded Software
- Rational software for systems webcasts
- Rational Rhapsody technical library
- Subscribe to Rational Rhapsody information on developerWorks
Subscribe to updates
Explore available purchasing options for Rational Rhapsody Design Manager.
Tell your boss
- Rational Rhapsody developerWorks page
- What's new in the IBM Rational Rhapsody V7.6 and Design Manager 3.0
- Manage Complexity with Collaborative Design Management
- Getting Started working with Rational Rhapsody Design Manager
- Rhapsody products info center